Monday, June 6, 2011

The Miracle

Open my eyes, the sun is rising
Draw in a breath, I’m still trying
To figure it out - I don’t know why
Why I’m still alive

You must have a job for me, Lord
And I must have a reason to be, Lord
Point me there and show me what you see
What do you want of me?


Show me a miracle
Everyday, you
Show me a miracle
In so many ways, you
Let me live, you let me love, you let me see
I need a miracle in me


You lifted the lame, and set them dancing
Touched blind eyes and gave them a chance to
Look on the one who thought even life wasn’t
Too much to pay
You just gave it away

And bound up the broken hearts, still they cried
Begging you to show them a sign
Jesus, I don’t see how they could be so blind
When I’m just trying to


See your miracles
Everyday
To see the miracles
You have proclaimed
You let me love, you let me live, you let me see

sometimes
I even see you in me
And - that’s a miracle





No comments:

Post a Comment